Prompt Hospitality Development is an owner operated consultancy practice of James McGee, specialising in Hospitality Development. The practice has been operating for the past 3 years although James has a total of 20 years experience in hospitality development throughout Africa working with seven major International Hotel Groups.
His experience encompasses;
• Hotel site identification and evaluation.
Development Risk Analysis.
• Market Research and Feasibility analysis.
• Space Planning documentation for the Design Team.
• Cost Plan value engineering.
• Architectural Design evaluation.
• Interior Design evaluation.
• Structural evaluation.
• Engineering Services evaluation.
• Operational analysis.
• Constructability analysis.
• Programme analysis.
• Operational Handover and Start Up evaluation.
• On going Maintenance evaluation.
He has Degree’s in Architecture, Construction Management & Business Administration and a Diploma in Export Management. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Building, a registered Construction Project Manager, a Graduate of the Institute of Export and an accredited Associate of the Institute for Independent Business International.
He has delivered 20 Hotels from Concept to Completion